I have published seven books, two of fiction and five of nonfiction. One of the fiction books was self-published; two of the nonfiction books were published via the print-on-demand operation at the website VDARE.com; the other four books were all issued by regular publishers (with, for some of the nonfiction books, different publishers for the paperback versions and translations). I have also published a spoken-language CD.
My most recent book, which was published by VDARE.com in July, 2015, has the title From the Dissident Right II: Essays 2013.
Note: The video wiki ezvid.com has included both my math books in their "Ten Best History of Mathematics Books" list. As at early March 2018, Prime Obsession is at number eight, Unknown Quantity at number nine. The full YouTube clip is here.
Here is a full list:
- Seeing Calvin Coolidge in a Dream, published by St. Martin's Press, 1996. A domestic-comedy novel about Chinese people living in the U.S.A.
- 36 Great American Poems, a spoken-language CD.
- Fire from the Sun, an eBook available on Kindle as of February 2012. A novel about China, Tibet, Wall Street, Italian opera, show business, fate, and sundry other things.
- Prime Obsession, published by Joseph Henry Press (hardback, 2003) and Plume (paperback, 2004). An account of the Riemann Hypothesis, a famous unsolved problem in mathematics.
- Unknown Quantity, same two publishers (2006, 2007). Also published in the U.K., both hardback (April 2007) and paperback (April 2008), by Atlantic Books. A popular history of algebra.
- We Are Doomed: Reclaiming Conservative Pessimism, published by Crown Forum, 2009. A nonfiction book offering a conservative pessimist's view of America's politics, culture, society, and prospects.
- From the Dissident Right: Essays on the National Question 2001-2013, published by VDARE.com books, 2013. A collection of essays on the National Question written, mostly for VDARE.com, from 2001 to 2013.
- From the Dissident Right II: Essays 2013, published by VDARE.com books, 2013. Another collection of essays, mostly on the National Question, written for VDARE.com and other outlets in 2013.